Saturday, January 28, 2017

Random Writes of Poems!

                                         
(Hey That's my actual car T-boning at 40MPH this yahoo who did a U-turn into a single lane from dead traffic.)
Totaled 
There's a major traffic accident that is brewing in America right now and it's not my accident or fault.


POETRY 



Haiku Achew!
In times of trouble
Dark night, cries protest, stay strong
Immigrant knows love.

Get the Fuck of Twitter
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the POTUS goes to sleep,
Walking by the woods in a snowy evening,
I saw his sorry ass on Twitter.
Uh-Bye.

Bear Arms/Bear Nukes!
If Democracy was a wise man,
He often would be found dead.
Shot. 
Shot in the head, left for dead, left for dead.
For as it is written and as it is said.
"To better be safe, then to be shot in the head."
And so cry out foul second amendment, and let your 'blast be known.'
When the nuclear proliferation becomes tested, your body will be flown.
Don't tread on me?
I can't see your body.
It's under me.
Under me.

Domestic Terrorist
If I don't like government, I don't work for it.
Just like I'm not a fan of a handgun, so I don't need to store it.
Safe in a vault, my protection won't be.
For I have the first, and fourth amendment you see. 
I'll remain silent, your words remain violent?
Stay silent!
shhhhhh
Library sign reads, "To read is to know."
You don't read, so yous gots to go.



Privileged Make Happy 
Happy are those who don't know misfortune,
And have no uterus and don't know of abortion,
And have privileged accounts, no work? No fuss
Hurry to the white overpriced  mall we must!
And so it goes, in suburban skies,
Our neighbor's Dad, spits his lies.
If only A, B and C,
I don't see privilege!
Make Happy!

Unicorns Are Real
Unicorns are real!
You know how I know?
Betty White told me!
Now you know!

Popsicle, Popsicle, Melt, Melt, Melt
I never met a Popsicle that didn't eventually melt.
Just like I never met a politician who didn't eventually melt under cold pressure. 
You know how I know this?
Betty White told me!



When You Die.
When you die, there's no need to cry
Those who loved you will often just sigh.
"He was so so ........"
"She was so so........."
Blank.
As they cry, and cry, and cry so the bank.
The pain is over, Trump's presidency is done.
Was that not the test, is this not real fun?!
Oh look! I'm in the air, and I can fly!
That's the sun barreling our way at us.
OOPS.
When you die.










No comments:

Post a Comment