Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Eh uh How Many Coffees you into so far?




How many coffees are you into so far?

This has become my new reworded Seattle phrase to mean, "How are you?"

Now depending on who I am asking the responses will vary from,

"Not so good, only two in."
to
"Oh my Ballard! Only five in!"

Notice the theme? Nothing is good enough. Not even the 520 toll bridge?

Sadly know.*


*<------Look it's a snowflake. Remember when they said no two snowflakes are the same? ***** I see five that appear to be so...........

I digress.


It's colder outside then _______(fill in the blank with something cold)

How many coffees am I into so far?

I've had about three caffeinated libations on the job thus far. I'm doing pretty Queen Anne, thank you.

At least the orb that gives off heat is out. It's a clear sunny day in Redmond. (A sentence that rarely gets typed. Like,

"No bass player needed for local band."

I can play bass, but I can't catch a bass.


RATS!

It has been funny as this Midwestern mannered transplant views people thinking 40 degree sunny weather is somehow the sign of the apocalypse.




This Ohio boy knows that when it gets cold, we get bold.

Shorts weather!

Why not?

The more I can trick myself and take focus off the heating bill and become aware the better.

If I ever did start a cult it would be a sect of people who gain nirvana through medication* brought on by shorts weather in winter.

*Meditation

Tis' the season to complain about anything and everything and so the weather is no shortage. I'm just glad that in my 45 minute commute to work today I only had to  Kurtis BLOW my breaks, about, oh nine hundred times!

No please go at least 12 under the speed limit I beg of you. Nobody behind you Seahawk 12 needs to get to work this morning.

My GPS doesn't take into account people who look at a speed limit like their account balance. 

Wait.....bad example. They WANT to get to zero.

I digress.

Hey the Rolling Stones have a new album out entitled "Black and Blue II" (Our bones are Torn and Frayed)

.....I crack myself up sometimes.....

There's news that an elector from Texas won't actually cast  his ballot for president-elect Donald Trump.

Hey say what you will about the crazy right, they never pulled that crap with Obama. .......ehhhhh

ehhhhhhh....wellll........

It's a good thing we live in a post racial society, free from prejudices and a patriarchal society that just melted (in your mouth) not in your hand (carrying a gun) when Hillary won the popular vote.  

Remember kids, our founding fathers didn't pay their fair share of child support so we're stuck with an archaic system.

Hey even in a representative republic of a democracy you think we'd get it right now and then?

But we'll see.

I learned that DT (as I will now forever call the man) tweeted about Boeing making a 'bad deal' and now the stock is wildin' out with Nick Cannon.

(By the way, my inner soul singer is Mariah Carey's high A) I can hit it. Oh yes, I can!

"E AHHHHH AEHHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HEART BREAKER"

"Give me your love, give me your love, give me your love, give me your love"

Give me a break.............



Sponsor or no sponsor, I will not bow down to a corporate master.



I love coffee.

It turns out it's good for you. And I like it how I like the most depressive of thoughts and positive ones.

BLACK.


Such a good flavor to it. It makes the Seattle Freeze.

Give me a double shot of black coffee not chilled on no ice with extra flavor of birch wood please.

One more cup of coffee before the road?
One more cup of coffee before the ghost of Tom Joad?
One more cup of coffee before I use the bathroom again and again*

*I'm working on my Haiku's give me a break. (Kit Kat again?)

Drink up!









No comments:

Post a Comment