Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Session is Not in Order



Prophets exist, even in our time, and you don't need to own or falsely operate a bible to understand their truth*


the truth*


"What does he mean by falsely operate?"

"Glad you didn't actually ask inner heckler!"

I don't kill my neighbor for working Sunday but I do cast the first stone when told not to.


I've lied under oath. The oath I take when my parents asked if I stole, lied, or did, well, anything.

Having a younger sibling helped shift blame but there was no hiding the, "did you use all the toilet paper for your latest bowel movement?' routine.

I digress.

Our attorney general came out today saying, "I'm not a general but I do need a lawyer because I uh, I lied under oath."

He wasn't sleeping under a tree marked 'oath' mind you.

He said, under oath, that he didn't communicate with Russian foreign leaders before election day (something not to uncommon, hence no reason to lie) and he uh, did.

We've seen this.

"I did not have sex with that woman. Ms. Lewinsky.....I never..."

Ok, Bill, relax it was a consenting blow job and how dare you tarnish the holier then thou Oval Office where Nixon was taped talking about blowing actual jobs?!

We were warned by Coretta Scott King about Jeff Sessions back when the band Poison was on the charts.

Like the band Poison, he asked that the Justice Dept was 'nothing but a good time' and when asked about voting rights for people of color he would often say things like, "Oh my God, look what the cat dragged in?"

No.

We were warned.

I know what you're thinking.

"How can a 70 year old white man living in Alabama be racist?!"

I know.

Unicorns do exist.

And like unicorns this one has a sharp thorn.

Well, possibly many.

In 1986, U2 may have been searching what they were looking for but President Ronald Raegan found his man.

Raegan, fresh off his appearance in the Genesis video, nominated Sessions to be a judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama.

What has more racial tension then northern Alabama you ask?

You guess it. It's counterpart.

When he wasn't being witnessed by Thomas Figures, a black Assistant U.S. Attorney, telling him he had no qualms with the KKK, other then quote, 'they smoked pot', he calling the NAACP and ACL quote, 'unamerican' and 'communist inspired', he was open to the ideas of others so long as it didn't interfere with his white privilege of understanding HIS world view.

Like a rubrics cube selling for 10.99 (two easy payments) the 80's weren't buying.

Coretta Scott King wrote to the Senate Judiciary Committee finding serious fault for the nomination. In her letter, she charged that "Mr. Sessions has used the awesome powers of his office in a shabby attempt to intimidate and frighten elderly black voters."

Who this guy?

Awww. He's 'Whiter old Dennis Kucinich"
It's the ears.

"Not Funny you."

Sorry Dennis

Where were we?

Oh yes!

The decade that brought us Poison, and poison in the shape of a potential judge.

It's well known he was deemed to racist in the 80's, at the height of white people coming around to the idea of black people on t.v.

It was a thriller, we all were dancing on the ceiling hoping into our little red corvettes.

Maybe I'm just to fast here?

I don't know.

What I do know is that lying over a small minute detail shows more smoke and a possible fire then being adult enough to be honest and explain yourself your honor.

I know lawyers and if there's anything I know about them they don't do Mad Lips. They have mad lips!

And,

and this is a very important baby got back Sir-Mix-A-Lot conjunction here,

It leads to the high possibility of fire.

So don't mess with the American people Trump and sycophants alike.

Let me get my Q-tip out Mr. Sessions:

"We don't believe you 'cause we the people
Are still here in the rear, ayo, we don't need you,
The doors have signs with, don't try to rhyme with


Sincerely,

Your Southern Man born

Action Jack(son)
by way of Charlottsville, Va
to Ohio,
paradise, Wa
We're not going to let you suppress the truth,
after you tried to do it with a voting booth.
So pull this tooth, with no andesitic,
Recuse? No resign, your actions? Pathetic.
Truth will set us free, but you have to go,
Your outdated ideas?
We don't want them no more.
So away we go with Maya and Krazinky,
I receive safer packages from Ted Kzinksky.
I'm addicted to truth, and you don't have it.
The mic is hot, right now you can't grab it.
While Russians hack, your comedy is the same.
Disguises, who lies is? performance is lame.
Before I go, and give this up for lent,
Tell the truth now, or live to repent.
Forgive the sinner, aint nobody saint,
But your bullshit's got ta go',
clean up this taint(ed)
Paradigm.
I don't know why I rhyme,
I'm blind,
Blinded by Alabama Shakes,
This just started,
We doing whatever it takes,
I aint a Beastie, but Boy do I really like,
So I'm going to get back to the grind,
as I pontificate n' pass the mic.



Does the spider recuse or resign given their recluse nature to the truth and decency?

Recuse it is!

We refuse.
We resist.
This bullshit now, it won't persist.







No comments:

Post a Comment